HOME RENOVATIONS TO MAKE YOUR HOME NEW AGAIN

A New Way to Think. We approach design-remodel and home renovations with a fresh perspective. More than just a philosophy, A New Way to Think re-engineers the remodeling client experience, understanding that each project is a collection of important details, all of which require attention and enthusiastic management for success.

ALH Home Renovations adheres to a well-considered project plan that includes all of the detailed steps, from concept, through design and a professionally executed remodel. Through our site schedule and personnel contact board — until the last dust pile is swept away. We do not rest until our clients are relaxing in their beautiful new surroundings.

Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

A New Way to Think about your career...

We approach design-build and home renovations with a fresh perspective. More than just a philosophy, A New Way to Think re-engineers the remodeling client experience, understanding that each project is a collection of important details, all of which require attention and enthusiastic management for success.

For the complete job description and requirements, please see below:

Award-winning residential remodeling company seeks exemplary lead carpenters immediately.
Ideal candidates are experienced, multi-skilled, and consistently produce high-quality work in all phases of remodeling. Must be highly self-motivated and able to work independently, while managing all aspects of our projects efficiently. You will organize and schedule the project, order materials for delivery, maintain schedules and oversee trades contractors, communicate with our clients daily and perform many of the carpentry and remodeling tasks to our very high standards. We expect that project management and supervision will account for approximately 30% of your time, and the remaining 70% will be hands-on production.

REQUIREMENTS:
- Exceptional people skills a must! Must like people and pets!
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a lead carpenter, and seven years in the industry.
- Strong knowledge of all phases of residential construction and remodeling and applicable building codes
- Highly organized, able to track projects in writing and on the computer.
- Strong computer skills and able to pass a computer proficiency test -- email/word/excel/other.
- Creative and resourceful with an eye for detail -- high-quality standard.
- Safety conscious and a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Reliable and professional-looking truck or van.
- Own most hand tools and power/pneumatic tools.
- Must speak and read English fluently.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. and climb ladders and scaffolding.

DUTIES:
- Act as the main point of contact for homeowners, design professionals, trade contractors, our employees, and production manager
- Do material take-offs, request price quotes from suppliers, and schedule just-in-time delivery of materials for each division of work
- Upon authorization of construction agreement, clarify scopes of work for trade contractors, get bids/estimates, and tentatively schedule timeframes.
- Effectively supervise our Trade Contractor partners -- confirm schedules, and confirm work is completed per agreement and to our schedule and standards.
- Ensure that all work performed is authorized by construction agreement or change order
- Keep running priority list of tasks for self and crew
- Supervise small crew, use carpenters & laborers for their highest and best use
- Enforce a non-smoking, drug-free job site
- Train all personnel reporting to you - teach skills, methods, philosophy, and safety
- Provide written reports to the production manager

COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive wages depending on experience.
- Interesting, challenging, rewarding, fun work in a friendly, family-oriented work environment.
- Company provided work apparel.

We are a service-oriented remodeler, promising our clients "an exceptional remodeling experience." We count on you to allow us to deliver on that promise. We depend on you to represent our company in everything you do, and we take pride in treating our employees like family. We provide our people with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. We treat our people fairly and try to make our company a desirable place to make a career. This is a growing company and there is plenty of room for advancement!
... See MoreSee Less

Load more
X